Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Little Big Planet 2 Mania!

Little Big Planet: The game that made me realize that I wanted to be a game designer (well at least the concept artist) The very fact that the creators put in a platform for online players to make there own levels is UNBELIEVABLY cool. You can create anything! Or soooo I thought.
I was looking on Kotaku and saw a new video for Little Big Planet 2 called "The Controlinator". I flipped.
Basically the creators are taking the game design concept and taking it up a notch. You can actually create an object and then literally link the object to be controlled by the buttons on your controller. The possiblities are endless. People have the ability to supersede the actual designer's levels! Um, awesome!

I can't wait to sink my teeth (well, my thumbs) into this new level design program. Now if only you could design a level and then put it into your professional portfolio...but I think that would be cheating! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment