Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I'm With Stupid

While rifling through Wired I found the most awesome web comic ever! It may be well known, I'm not sure since I just found it today. So forgive me if this is just old news. The web comic is called Alt Text 21 and seems to specialize in comics for...nerds. :) Yep, drew me right in.

This web comic centers on something I truly have a pet peeve with. People who thing other people should just agree with stupid things they believe. No this doesn't touch on political or religious topics. I'm talking everyday things like...Mac vs. PC, vegan vs. Meat-Eater, Ninjas vs. Pirates, etc. Sometimes the things are so bizarre you think were do these people come up with this stuff?! Confused?

Just watch this web comic and you will totally understand the things I'm plagued by every day...

No comments:

Post a Comment